Aims This Care Planning Downloadable Distance Learning Pack is aimed at anyone working in the care sector in any capacity. It provides relevant details regarding quality care planning and how planning can have a direct impact on service users’ lives and the consequences related to poor information sharing for anyone who needs support
- Different Types of Care Plan
- Writing good care plans. Context, Crisis and Changes
- My Life – My Choices. Consultation and Content
- The Responsibilities of a Plan coordinator
- Care Quality Commission Requirements and Legislation.
- What is a Care Plan? What s included and what it is not?
On completion of this Care Planning Distance Learning pack each candidate will be able to:
- Identify the associated legislation & CQC requirements
- Show awareness of individual needs assessment and how it is used
- Highlight how a care plan is set up and what elements are required
- Identify how common errors in recording impact on health and care
- Recognise how information gathering directly relates to quality care
- Highlight how poor recording and practices affect staff morale.